Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost for therapy?
Our fees are:
- Registered Psychologist $240 per session
- Senior Registered Psychotherapist $200 per session
- Clinical Associate (Master of Arts/ Master of Psychology, supervised by Lead Clinical Psychologist) $175-225 per session
- Registered Social Worker/ MSW/ Registered Psychotherapist $160-170 per session
- Counsellor/ Master's-level Intern (Supervised by Clinical Psychologist and MSW or Senior Registered Psychotherapist) $95 per session
- Career Coach $100 per session
Are services covered under OHIP or insurance?
Our services are not covered by OHIP, but are often covered by extended health insurance plans and are tax-deductible. The coverage for each insurer is different, so please check your plan to confirm coverage for services, the claim procedure, details required on receipts, and whether or not you will require a letter of referral from your physician. If you have extended health coverage, we may be able to bill directly to your insurer (please check with us to confirm if your insurer allows this) or you will submit your receipt to the insurance company after payment to receive reimbursement.
Do you prescribe medication?
No, we do not. For more information on how we work with medication, please see our blog post on "Working with medication".
Where can I park?
There are several options for parking:
- Green P parking lots (both are a short walk from our office) are located at:
- the northeast corner of Bloor St. W. and Armadale Ave, and
- the northeast corner of Bloor St. W. and Willard Ave
- Green P parking along Bloor St. W.
- Our building has an on-site ground-level parking lot (2425 Bloor St. W.) accessible to visitors after 6 pm weeknights and Saturdays for $1/ hour
- There is also free parking available on side streets (1 hour maximum between 10 am-6 pm Monday to Friday; no maximum after 6 pm Monday to Friday and on weekends)
What is the nearest subway station?
We are located across the street from Jane subway station on the Bloor-Danforth TTC line.
What is your cancellation policy?
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Please contact us at (416) 546-7496 or email@example.com a minimum of 24 hours prior to your appointment if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Please leave a message or send an email if you are not able to reach us by phone, otherwise, you will be charged for the session.
What are your hours?
Each clinician has specific hours, most include evenings or Saturdays, please contact us to check availability.
"Self-compassion allows you to see and accept yourself as you are. It is not about being selfish or self-indulgent, it is about seeing the reality, vulnerability, and beauty of the shared human experience."