What is the cost for therapy?
Our fees are:
- Registered Psychologist $225 per session
- Registered Psychotherapist $175 per session
- Registered Social Worker $160 per session
- Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying) $130 per session
- Career Coach $80 per session
- Counsellor, M.Psy Candidate (Supervised by Psychologist) $65 per session
Our services are not covered by OHIP, but are often covered by extended health insurance plans and are tax deductible. The coverage for each insurer is different, so please check your plan to confirm coverage for services, the claim procedure, details required on receipts, and whether or not you will require a letter of referral from your physician. If you have extended health coverage, you will submit your receipt to the insurance company after payment to receive reimbursement.
Do you prescribe medication?
No, we do not. For more information on how we work with medication, please see our blog post on “Working with medication”.
Where can I park?
There are several options for parking:
- Green P parking lots (both are a short walk from our office) are located at:
1) the northeast corner of Bloor St. W. and Armadale Ave, and
2) the northeast corner of Bloor St. W. and Willard Ave
- Green P parking along Bloor St. W.
- Our building has an on-site ground level parking lot (2425 Bloor St. W.) accessible to visitors after 6pm weeknights and Saturdays for $1/ hour
- There is also free parking available on side streets (1 hour maximum between 10am-6pm Monday to Friday; no maximum after 6pm Monday to Friday and on weekends)
What is the nearest subway station?
We are located across the street from Jane subway station on the Bloor-Danforth TTC line.
What is your cancellation policy?
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy.
Please contact us at (416) 546-7496 or email@example.com a minimum of 24 hours prior to your appointment if need to cancel or reschedule. Please leave a message or send an email if you are not able to reach us by phone, otherwise you will be charged for the session.
What are your hours?
Each clinician has specific hours, most include evenings or Saturdays, please contact us to check availability.